Saturday, July 28, 2012

Resurfacing Concrete

Image of resurfaced concrete stoop. Single coat.

I recently wanted to resurface my concrete stoop in front of the home. After much research on the web, I came across an excellent article from the manufacturer Quickrete. Additionally I called their help line and they were extremely helpful in guiding me in how to apply the resurfacing.
Here's a link to the pdf.http://www.quikrete.com/PDFs/Projects/ResurfacingConcrete.pdf
There may also be a video of the procedure at the site.
I am not an employee of Quikcrete or in any way connected to them. I provide this because it might help somebody else.
Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide
a)device/model number/manufacturer
b)your comments.
These will help other people as I have no way to test
all the types.
Thank you.